- Faith Youth Ministries is a fun, interactive and safe way to have a great time. From playing “Sardines” to service projects, our youth fellowship is a blend of fun, study, and mission. Each week we have our Small Group time at 9:00 a.m. on Sundays before worship where we take time to share our joys and concerns and to pray for each other.
- Sometimes, special events such as conferences, camping trips, celebrations, etc. are scheduled instead of youth fellowship. Please check the church calendar for information about these.
- Most summers we participate in a Mission Trip.
- In 2016 we attended the Presbyterian Youth Triennium on the campus of Purdue University in LaFayette, Indiana.
- In 2015 we went to Galveston and stayed in the Emmanuel Iglesia Presbiteriana where we worked with the Salvation Army Thrift Store, and served Supper to the homeless, worked at St Vincent’s Clinic, did some clean up at Galveston State Park, and went to Schlitterbahn.
- In 2014 we returned to Austin to Keep on Keeping Mission Weird. We stayed at the First Presbyterian Church and worked with the homeless, the Food Bank, the Free Store, and went to swim in Barton Creek Pool.
- In 2013 we went with several other youth groups from our Presbytery to Austin to “Keep Mission Weird.” We stayed in the University Presbyterian Church and worked with the homeless, washing clothes, feeding breakfast, cooking lunch. We also cleaned up a creek bed, weeded in a community garden and prepared a foundation for a Prayer Labyrinth, helped clients shop at a Free Store and worked at the Food Bank.