- God is the supreme authority of the universe.
- Authority of scriptures, Old and New Testaments.
- We are forgiven simply through the grace of God.
- We affirm the spiritual gifts, call to service and leadership of all.
Presbyterians believe in two sacraments:
- Holy Communion
- The invitation to the Lord’s Supper is extended to all.
- One doesn’t need to be a Presbyterian or church member to participate.
- Baptism is the sign and seal of God’s grace and covenant in Christ.
- One baptism in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Neither the manner of baptism nor the age of the person being baptized matters.